18 March 2010
Food for thought
I got bored...so I dug down deep within and found some pearls of wisdom. Take it for what it's worth, but it made me feel better.
1) You get what you are willing to pay for.
2) That which you neglect will eventually neglect you.
3) My dest-in-y will be determined by what's best-in-me.
4) A person only fears that which they don't understand.
5) Perception is 9/10 of reality.
6) Control is given, not taken.
7) Your success will never be determined by someone who is not determined to succeed.
8) A person of little value is easily bought.
9)In theatrics, it is the people backstage who see the real performance.
10) The person who yells into emptiness will only hear what they have said...and nothing more.